Thursday, January 31, 2013

Basic Reaction

Hello once again. It's the last day of the month. And I never fail to blog what I wear today. Yipee! Well, anyway on with my outfit. As we all know basic black and white clothes are the staples of fashion. And mixing different textures and patterns is a fabulous way to create more variety in any outfits, giving each outfit an interesting depth which is definitely a must if I want to take a more individualistic and personal approach to dressing. I also have read from magazines that head-to-toe black and white is slated to be a huge trend for Spring 2013. I have decided to mix stripes to polka with the basic black and white combo. Hope you like this idea.
Prints can sometimes be a little more tricky when it comes to mixing and matching an outfit, but the beauty of black and white prints is that they go beautifully with anything. 
You never go wrong with black pumps. And that's for today. See you next time. Ciao!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4711831/?claim=r3wuf6wvdwu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Quote for the day:

 Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses 

simply have their bright ideas closer together.

— Georg Christoph Lichtenberg



I'm wearing:

Top & Pants from Thrift Shops
Clutch from Celine
Pumps from Rusty Lopez
Accessories all from Forme

2 comments:

  1. happy new year! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dots and stripes, always a win-win combination! i love your pants! lovely blog you have here ;)

    xx,
    toni www.perfumedredshoes.com

    ReplyDelete