Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Strong Enough to Deal

Never mind the fats. I gain weight again.

Well hello there. I'm back. I've been thinking so much lately, realizing things and planning what to do to make this year great. I've read some predictions about my horoscope and it said that it's going to be a tough year for me. But why do I have to over analyze it when I'm now strong enough to deal. I realize that living in my head could make me missed out on some great opportunities. It's 2013, I guess its time for a change. And for that , I will include some famous inspiring quotes in my every post. Although, I've been thinking what will be my first post for this year. But I believed new year will bring all things bright and shiny. Anyway, moving on with my outfit here, we already know that summer is fast approaching and it's time for some colorful outfit like this. 
I just love this colorful maxi skirt.
Well that's for today. See you next time. 

Quote for the day:

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

- Barack Obama, president

I'm wearing:

Top from PINK
Skirt with belt from Malaysia
Scarf from Pashmina
Bag from Secosana

No comments:

Post a Comment