Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looks of it

2012 is almost over. I think I am ready for something better that will come my way this 2013. Although I had accomplished many things this year but it was not really good enough for me. Also, I don't want to end it without  leaving more accomplishments and happy memories. Just for fun, we're planning to have an exchange gift on new year's eve. Today, I raided two malls here in Davao City just to find the right pretty gift for my monito or manita. It was a busy fun shopping day with my husband and my in-laws but I still manage to take a few shots for my blog.  
If there's two words to describe this outfit, it's simply stylish. Experimenting with the basic black and white combo and add a little touch of floral  and some nude color will give you that girly vibe perfect for a nice trip to the malls.
 I love how this wide-leg trouser accentuate this outfit.
Know how to accessorize your outfit.
Hubby and me.

And that's all for today. A Happy & Prosperous 2013 ahead. Enjoy the fireworks.

I'm wearing:

Top from Herbench
Wide-Leg Trouser from Forme
Wedge from Celine
Chain Belt from Kashieca
Scarf from a Dept. Store

No comments:

Post a Comment