Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chromatic

It's a colorful Wednesday everyone! Wednesday is God's way of giving us hope. We survived the beginning of the week, and can hope to make it to the end. And I shall mark this day as one of my D.F.A (Day of Fabulous Accomplishments).Cheers! So much for that, I have created a simple color-blocking outfit that you can feel comfortable yet stylish on a very busy day (except when you're wearing sky-high heels like me in this photos). But I love high heels 'cause it brings an edge to every outfit like this one. 
Every stylish woman loves high heels, it's our choice to wear it or not.
Scarfs are a big part of the fashion world. They can match everything and brightens each outfit especially when you own colorful like mine here.

Well, that's for today.See you soon. (Leave some comments please.) Thanks for visiting. xoxo


I'm wearing:

Sweater - from a Bazaar.
Pants - Bayo
Scarf - Gaisano Dept. Store
Wedge - Parisian @ SM Dept. Store

No comments:

Post a Comment