Monday, December 17, 2012

Maxi Season

Hello there. Monday once again and it's 7 days to go before Christmas.I must say that I just love the concept of this terrific cool season. It's a time for love, sharing and giving. Today I just want to share two looks that I had come-up with two of my maxi skirts.I believe it's perfect or a must-wear for this cool and humid season. Maxi skirts are comfy, breezy and stylish.They're are very versatile pieces, wear it casually or glam it up.I have always been into matching and experimenting clothes these days. Hope you like these outfits.

Maxi Style 1: Pink Love:

 I wore this look last October 17, 2012 when I was in SM Lanang Premier-Davao for a date night with my husband.
(Photos taken by Sony Digital Camera Model: DSC-H50)
I'm wearing:

Maxi Skirt/Dress - Forever21
Cardigan - from my Mother-in-law
Bag - Mikaela


Maxi Style 2: Tribal Print:


My sister said this skirt reminds her of her trip to Baguio. The ones who is wearing this kind of prints are the tribes from Mountain Province. And that's why I so love this prints because it is "Pinoy'.

*♫☼♥♫☼♥♫* Christmas Tree *♫☼♥♫☼♥♫*


Always remember don't always go with the trends but be the trend.
(Photos taken by Samsung Galaxy Mini)
I'm wearing:

Maxi Skirt - From Gaisano Dept. Store
Blouse - No Apologies
Satchel Bag - Soul Lifestyle 


&& that's for today. If you had visited my blog kindly give me some comments for my future ideas. Thanks. Happy Holidays! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment